- Incorrect exercises or dysfunctional movements lead to injury.
- The goal is to educate early, enabling individuals to take control of their health and wellness decisions.
- Most injuries are a result of activity built-up over time.
- Repetitive activity at work, home, or sports. Example: keyboard, lifting, golf, etc.
- Body imbalance. Example: right hand dominant with relative left hand weakness.
- Postural deviation/asymmetries. Example: habitual slumped sitting, leaning, or favoring one side.
- REGULAR CHECK-UPS are provided in order to prevent serious injuries from occurring before they happen.
- Health screen provides individuals with valuable personal information about their movement patterns and risk for injury as a result of repetitive stress or prior to embarking on fitness program, new dance forms or engaging in new sport, or simply making change to existing programs or activities.
- Follow-up sessions offers training for setting good movement patterns and increased awareness of biomechanics to identify faulty patterns and self-employ good movement patterns.